Death Notices, Feb. 26 Edition
Memorials and upcoming visitations at area funeral homes.
Markiewicz Funeral Home
- Mary C. Canning, 89, of Lemont. She was a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
Hallowell & James Funeral Home
- Sol E. Valiery, 72, of Downers Grove. He was a husband, father and grandfather.
- Steven J. Brown, 56, of Darien. As the owner of First Light Productions, he held a career as a videographer. Memorials for the son and brother can be made to Kiva.org.
- Dorothy Marie Forgue (nee Kermes), 96, of Darien. She was a mother, grandmother and great-grandfather. A memorial service will take place at 2 p.m. May 10 at the Clarendon Hills Cemetery.
- Maryan Sarah Kruppe (nee Gilardi), of Downers Grove. Memorials for the wife, mother and grandmother can be made to Benedictine Sisters or Hadley School for the Blind.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.