From appetizers to the main course, Wine Styles owner Charlene Pontrelli offers up a slew of drink options for your winter parties.
All options listed are available in the store located at 6430 Main Street, Suite 100.
- Laetitea Brut Cuvee Sparkling Wine: $25
- Chateau St. Jean Sauvignon Blanc: $20
- Frisk Riesling: $13
Creamy Sauces/Oily Fish/Poultry/Pork:
- Macrosti Chardonnay: $26
- Domaine Wachau Gruner Vetliner: $18
- Anne Amie Pinot Gris: $23
- Samanatha Star Pinot Noir: $20
- Rutherford Vineyards Merlot: $20
- Villa Wolf Dornfelder: $14
Steak/Hearty and Spicy Dishes/Complex Dishes/Hard Cheeses:
- Cryptic Red Blend: $19
- Daou Cabernet Sauvignon: $30
- Campesino Syrah: $45
- Coco Vino Chocolate Wine: $12
- Porto Maritavori 10 Year Port: $35
- Chupi Late Harvest Chardonnay: $35
Not sure what you like? The store offers complimentary wine tasting from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. every Thursday.
Patch Asks: What's your favorite holiday dish or drink?