November. The month of Thanksgiving. The month to give thanks. Many friends are doing daily thanks on FaceBook - are you? I'm not, but I am thankful for so much:
1. My husband - he works so hard to provide for us and has worked so hard to get where he is today. I am so proud of him.
2. My kids - they are happy and healthy and I am forever grateful for that. They drive me crazy every day too, but they also make me laugh and cry every day, too.
3. My health - sure, I've got lots of weird issues lately and aches and pains. But I am thus far cancer-free, my heart is healthy, my brain is working and God decided to wake me up again today. I couldn't be happier!
4. My family - they are wonderful and all live so close! That could be a curse, too (we get together a little too often!) but really, I wouldn't have it any other way! Many people don't see their siblings and parents but only a couple times a year...I'm thankful I'm not one of them (although one parents lives far - we're still able to see them a few times a year!)
5. My house - love, love, love my house. After living here nearly eight years, we are starting to do major work to make it our own. Plus the headache of moving the last time - I will NEVER move again...so I'd better love my house!
6. My local community - my neighbors rock! This community we live in is wonderful. Everyone is friends, our kids are friends and we all support each other in any way we can.
7. My writing - I love to write and love being able to express myself in my blogs, freelance writing and through my job!
8. The Internet - without the internet, I would not have some of my freelance work, would not be able to write my blogs...and who am I kidding - internet shopping rocks!! No lines, no crabby workers or customers!
Speaking of that...I should get started on my Christmas shopping! Make it a beautiful day!