If not, you might be surprised to find Naperville recently made its way onto real estate company Movoto's top ten list of the snobbiest mid-sized cities in the U.S.
Movoto ranked Naperville no. 4 on its list behind Pasadena, Calif. (No. 1); Thousand Oaks, Calif. (No. 2); and Alexandria, Virg. (No. 3).
Movoto used the following factors to determine snootiness:
- Median home price (the higher the better)
- Median household income (the higher the better)
- Percent of population with a college degree (the higher the better)
- Private schools per capita (the more the better)
- Performing arts per capita (the more the better)
- Art galleries per capita (the more the better)
- Fast food restaurants per capita (the fewer the better)
- Country clubs per capita (the more the better)
Naperville was the only city in Illinois to make the list.
Read more on Movoto's Real Estate blog.
Tell us in the comments section: Does Naperville deserve to be on this list? Can you think of a more-desrving suburb that should have been included?