THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11
Criminal Damage to Property
At approximately 2:30 am, in the 3400 block of Woodridge Drive, someone shot the side of a house in the 3400 block of Woodridge Drive, using a paintball gun.
Criminal Damage to Vehicle
Sometime between 3:30 and 4:00 pm, someone wrote with permanent marker on the driver’s side rear door panel of a car parked in the Sam’s Club parking lot at 7300 Woodward Avenue.
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Looking for more Woodridge police news?
- Police Blotter: Woodridge Police Investigate Arson Cases
- Police Blotter: Woodridge Teens Charged With Possession of Drug Equipment
- Police Blotter: Laptops Stolen From Jefferson Junior High
- Police Blotter: Woodridge Residents Charged With Retail Theft
- Police Blotter: Residential Burglary on Hickory Court