The case against John Stark, charged in connection with a methamphetamine conspiracy, has been continued. Stark appeared briefly in front of a DuPage County judge Wednesday, where he was given a date of Sept. 25 to be back in court. This was his first court appearance since Woodridge resident and co-defendent Michael Dehlinger pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against him.
Dehlinger was sentenced to 180 days in DuPage County Jail, with credit for time already served, placed on two years of probation, ordered to pay $2,440 and ordered to undergo regular drug testing. As part of his deal, he must testify against Stark, but is not allowed to have any contact with him.
You can read more about this story here.
Looking for more Woodridge police news?
- Police Blotter: Resident's Patio Glass Shattered, Other Criminal Damage Reports
- Police Blotter: Electronics Stolen From Home, Thefts Reported at Kohl's
- Police Blotter: Recent DUI Reports in Woodridge
- Woman Pleads Guilty to Woodridge Apartment Complex Fire
- Police Blotter: Woodridge Resident Charged With Endangering Child's Life, Aggravated Assault