The Chicago Sun-Times on Monday released the 20 worst intersection in Chicagoland based on the number of crashes in 2010.
Though none were in , two were close by.
Ogden Avenue and Route 59 in Naperville was named the fifth worst, with 48 crashes in 2010. Bolingbrook Drive at the I-55 southbound ramp was 12th with 45 crashes.
See the full list below and read more at Chicago Sun-Times.
- Stony Island Avenue at South Chicago Avenue, Chicago, 63
- La Grange Road at I-80 westbound ramp, Will County, 56
- Cicero Avenue and 127th Street, Alsip, 53
- North Avenue at First Avenue, Melrose Park, 52
- Ogden Avenue at Illinois 59, Naperville, 48
- Western Avenue at Peterson Avenue, Chicago, 47, 1 fatal
- Hunt Club Road at Grand Avenue, Gurnee, 47
- Kedzie Avenue at Belmont Avenue, Chicago, 47
- 22nd Street at Kingery Highway, Oakbrook Terrace, 47
- Lincoln Highway at Cicero Avenue, Matteson, 46
- Waukegan Road at Willow Road, Northfield, 45
- Bolingbrook Drive at I-55 southbound ramp, Bolingbrook, 45
- Roosevelt Road at Canal Street, Chicago, 43, 1 fatal
- Busse Road at Thorndale Avenue, Bensenville, 43
- Weber Road at I-55 southbound ramp, Romeoville, 43
- Lake Street at Barrington Road, Hanover Park, 42
- Rand Road at Dundee Road, Palatine, 42
- Algonquin Road at Randall Road, Lake in the Hills, 42
- 159th Street/River Oaks Drive at Torrence Avenue, Calumet City, 41
- 127th Street at Paulina Street, Calumet Park, 41