Amnesty Day is back in the Village of Woodridge, allowing residents to "dispose of an unlimited amount of refuse, furniture, carpeting, bulky items and just plain junk."
It will be during the week of Oct. 7-11 on your regularly scheduled trash collection day. Read more details here.
More Events This Week
- Oct. 10 Medicare Enrollment Review
- Oct. 11 Small Business Point of View Seminar – NBC 5’s Rob Stafford
Headlines: Our Newsletter Overfloweth
- Derrick Rose is Back ... and Good as New?
- 10 Most-Sensational Stories of September
- Shutdown’s Trickledown to Ministers, Soldiers, Goats
- Chicago Tribune Sides with Patch Editor on Confidential Source Battle
Get the Most Out of Patch