This longtime Chicago pizza chain has been serving stuffed pizza since the 1970s, winning dozens of awards for its products and business practices. Choose from 27 ingredients to create your own pie or pick a signature stuffed pizza. For thin crust, Nancy's offers original-thin and super-thin with the same topping choices. Strictly take-out, Nancy's also offers fresh pasta dinners, sandwiches and salads. It's one of the most popular pizza spots in Woodridge, especially during football season, so the spot opens at noon on Sundays in the fall and winter.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm. Sundays during football season: 12pm - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spaces are available. Ramp at front entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.nancyspizza.com/company/menu.asp#fullmenu
- Specialties: Fresh-spinach-stuffed pizza, garlic-shrimp pizza, chicken cacciatore pizza, Nancy's original buffalo-chicken pizza, oven-baked spicy potato wedges, chicken Florentine sandwich
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "We have a lot of loyal regular customers."
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Stuffed pizza
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fun